Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Vacation



Our week-long annual camping trip on Catalina was a great success this year--good friends, good food, good times. Look who forgot to take his sunglasses off!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Amy--I JUST found your comment post from months and months ago. Egads. And now I see that Liam has been in Afganistan whilst you have been on the home front. Wow. We have landed too and started trying to blog in earnest about our discoveries. I don't know if you can take advantage of those SpaceA military travel benefits, but we'd LOVE to see you and yours. I do think of you from time to time and would love to stay in more regular contact. My email--not sure if this is wise, so let me try code and see if it works: my first initial, middle initial (r), last name (all run together) @ gmail. Can't imagine what a faith-growing experience this last year must have been. Blessings on you friend.
T

jade said...

I'm so glad to see you and your family playing together again!