Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny bath conversation

Tonight the girls were in the bath and I heard Clare call out, "Mama, can you bring me a rock star...um, I mean, a washcloth?"

Me: "Oh good, I am glad you want a washcloth because I am fresh out of rock stars!"

Later when I was helping the girls with their hair Clare was laughing about her mix-up and I asked, "So, what IS a rock star?" (I mean, it is not like Mtv is playing 24/7 around here...how does she know about these things?)

Dorothy (3) said, "I think it is when you dress up like a rock..or a star...or something?"

Clare (5) responded, "No, it is when a person sings, I think, and does these kind of moves," and then she proceeded to do her best rock star moves while seated in the bath.

These girls...they keep me smiling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl :) Perhaps she is jealous of Stephen's stage fame and is plotting her rise to stardom. ResO16xx

Kristi said...

I have read this posting at least 4 times now and each time I do I laugh. They are such sweet little girls. :)