After dinner I broke out the Paas Easter egg coloring kit. The kids had a ball! Dorothy and Clare colored the eggs so many times that some of them are brownish/greyish :). At first, Stephen was more enamored with the comic section of the newspaper which I spread on the table, but even he got into the fun in the end.
Afterwards we read the Easter story out of the Egermeier Story Bible. I am hoping we are able to attend church tomorrow, but if Dorothy is still feverish, I will most likely stay home. When I mentioned that to Clare, I said that would be OK because we could have our own church here at home.
She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and said, "Yeah, and to make it really real, we have to have donuts!!"
1 comment:
Love the donuts! :) And I love sweet little Clare's idea of having church at home!
You can also watch Harvest's service online if you'd like at harvest.org
Hope you guys have a wonderful and blessed Easter!
Post a Comment