Here's a picture of the digging culprit himself: Jack, our Humane Society rescue, retriever/shepherd mix. I just love his liquid brown eyes. He is my early morning walking/running buddy. He has a lot of energy, so the exercise does him good. He lives outside where he has a dog house for rainy days. He mostly sleeps on the mat right outside our french doors. Although his size intimidates the girls a bit, he has been a great dog so far. I have wanted a dog for a long time as a running/walking companion. And he certainly is good for that! I tire out long before he does :).
Saturday, December 13, 2008
The culprit
Here's a picture of the digging culprit himself: Jack, our Humane Society rescue, retriever/shepherd mix. I just love his liquid brown eyes. He is my early morning walking/running buddy. He has a lot of energy, so the exercise does him good. He lives outside where he has a dog house for rainy days. He mostly sleeps on the mat right outside our french doors. Although his size intimidates the girls a bit, he has been a great dog so far. I have wanted a dog for a long time as a running/walking companion. And he certainly is good for that! I tire out long before he does :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your dog. Emma and I are reading Little House on the Prairie. We love that their bulldog, Jack, made it through the river cross. Since we just started, she realized that the author is Laura & that these are true stories... crossing a river, building a house, cooking by campfire, having wolves surround your house. Adult & child, we are equally enthralled. I like your Jack. I'll have to show Emma.
Post a Comment