Saturday, December 27, 2008

A special day


Today is a very important day in our family - it is both the day Liam and I were married and the day Stephen was born. A wedding took place 11 years ago today; and Stephen turned 8 today. A sacred and special day. I spent today with the three beautiful ones in the picture above, celebrating Stephen's birthday at the zoo, and missing Liam like crazy.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Stephen!

Anonymous said...

Love you so much, my little Amo! And I can only imagine how much you miss Liam. Plus, when you hurt I hurt! But the good news is that when you rejoice...I REJOICE! And children's birthdays & anniversarys are days to rejoice!YEAY! Happy Anniversary!
Love you again
AH (Aunt Honey)

svea said...

sweet amy i am feeling for you. happy anniversary ( a bit late) and birthday love for stephen and big hugs to you . praying grace and comfort for your heart.