
Here's a picture of my rack in Afghanistan. As you can see, I have a nice little cubby, sort of like a cave. The shelf is very helpful. I also a have a lockable wardrobe of sorts where I keep my personal effects. I'm fortunate to have only one room-mate right now, so the bunk above me is empty. My room-mate is also the guy I'm relieving here, so I'll have to get to know a new guy in a week or so. That's a pity, since I really like this guy. He's been my personal fitness trainer for the past few weeks, introducing me to a system called "Crossfit." It is a very rigorous workout that only takes a short time--perfect for me. When he moves out, I'll get the standalone bed by the window--cold during window, but with a lot more space for me and my stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment