
Yesterday, my promotion to full Lieutenant went through. We had a small swearing in ceremony in my barracks; CDR Robert Tye administered the oath. Then the guys "pinned on" my new LT bars. The chaplain even offered a blessing. Lord knows that I'll need it for this coming year of added responsibility.
2 comments:
Congratulations, my love. I am so proud of you! That is great that the chaplain was there too - very cool. I am glad to see the picture!
Love you,
Amy
Belated CONGRATS from CONUS LT!!!! I'm proud of you. It takes a lot to assimilate all that's been thrown at you this last month, huh? A very touching observation from Clare on your training. Don't we wish we could shield them all from such grim realities? May the Lord give you untold opportunities to honor and represent Him as you serve, Liam.
Post a Comment