I had been wanting to extend our patio in the backyard to cut down a bit on the dirt in our backyard. So one afternoon a couple of weeks ago I prepared the ground. Then two kind gentlemen from our church (a father and son) helped me unload the pavers from our van. Then they let me watch while they laid them and poured sand and swept it between the cracks. I am happy to have a place for our swing to sit (rather than in the dirt). And I was blessed by the kind servanthood of our friends.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Patio in the sun
I had been wanting to extend our patio in the backyard to cut down a bit on the dirt in our backyard. So one afternoon a couple of weeks ago I prepared the ground. Then two kind gentlemen from our church (a father and son) helped me unload the pavers from our van. Then they let me watch while they laid them and poured sand and swept it between the cracks. I am happy to have a place for our swing to sit (rather than in the dirt). And I was blessed by the kind servanthood of our friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment