Friday, October 3, 2008
Our new reader
Here is a video of Clare reading her first Hooked on Phonics books, Cat. We are really enjoying the 15 minutes or so we spend each day working on reading. She is starting to try and sound out words in other places besides her schoolwork. I love watching the world of reading open up to a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Liam and Amy,
Thanks for giving me access to the blog. I appreciate getting an inside view of what's going on while Liam is so far away. Somehow, it doesn't seem quite so far. I pray that God will use this time of separation to create a sense of oneness between you that will provide your children with an even greater sense of security. May it also provide you with insight into the special union between Christ and his bride.
Hurry home!
Tim and Jhoca
Post a Comment